7.21.2012

Bake Shop Time Again!

Head on over to the Moda Bake Shop to check out my latest tutorial, Santa's Cookie Mat!
 This was inspired by miniature quilts and postage stamp quilts. When you combine the two ideas and use Charm Packs you get the most adorable blocks that finish at 3". My pieces seem to be getting smaller and smaller and smaller...
Plus, I got to share one of Santa's cookies... Wasn't that nice?

I used a new piecing technique (I guess you could call it that) to speed up and simplify the whole process and I love it. Worked like a charm! (hahaha, get it? Sorry, coffee hasn't kicked in yet this morning)

I hope you all enjoy it and I'd love to see your version if you decide to make a Santa's Cookie Mat.

I'll be back soon with some other new tutorials, a new recipe and some new quilting too!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this tutorial. I've used it to make an Xmas table runner ... http://vicki-heylookwhatimade.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/like-buses.html

    ReplyDelete

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...