11.01.2011

Family Time!!!

This weekend Ben and I went to see our nephew, Shawn, and his Boy Scout Troop shoot off rockets they built! For a bunch of 8ish year olds, they did great!
 Here the older scouts are helping to set up each rocket, hook it up to the remote, and then...
 BLAST OFF!!! Shawn's rocket went really high and his parachute worked perfectly!
Here's Shawn showing off his rocket after the first launch. I don't think that smile could have gotten any bigger!!!

Later that evening we also went to see Ben's Step-Sister in a play, Arsenic and Old Lace. She played Elaine, the unknowing girlfriend of Mortimer... And she did awesome as well! Meghan has been in several plays in the past, but this was the first we were able to attend, and I'm so glad we did.

I'll be back shortly with the first installment of "Back to Basics". Keep the ideas and suggestions coming - I've gotten some great ideas so far and I look forward to this segment on the blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep the conversation going! Leave your comments here:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...